CONEG Chairman and NEG/ECP Co-Chair Governor Phil Scott of Vermont hosted the NEG/ECP 42nd Conference in Stowe, Vermont on August 12-13, 2018. Session topics at this conference focused on energy storage, electric vehicle innovation, and trade in the region with attention on shaping the region’s future relationship.
Below are resolutions from the 2018 NEG/ECP Conference as well as resolutions currently being executed by NEG/ECP Committees from previous years.
Resolutions signed in 2019:
Resolutions signed in 2017:
- Resolution 41-1: Resolution Concerning Trade Integration and the Benefits of Cross-Border Trade
- Resolution 41-2: Resolution Concerning the Regional Climate Change Action Plan
- Resolution 41-3: Resolution Concerning Response to Emergencies in a Changing Climate
- Resolution 41-4: Resolution Concerning Transportation
Resolutions signed in 2016:
- Resolution 40-1: Resolution Concerning the 40th Conference of New England Governors and Eastern Canadian Premiers
- Resolution 40-2: Resolution Recognizing the Importance of Continued Cooperation in Regional Development and Trade Efforts
- Resolution 40-3: Resolution On Ecological Connectivity, Adaptation to Climate Change, and Biodiversity Conservation